Red Pine Needle Oil is not to be confused with the common Green Pine Oil household cleaning agent. Red Pine Needle Oil or to be exact – Japanese Red Pine Needle Oil or Korean Red Pine Needle Oil (Pinus densiflora), is oil extracted from the needle of Pinus densiflora.
Red Pine Needle Oil is known has been used for over 4,000 years in the treatment of more than 170 health issues. The traditional oriental medical books Dongwee Bogam and Boncho Kangmok, recorded many cases in hundreds of years time span that the usage of Red Pine Needle Oil has given miraculous results to the patients.
Modern studies discover that Red Pine Needle Oil is an excellent source of natural chlorophyll. President of Hagiwara Institute of Health in Japan, Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara, uncover that when chlorophyll is absorbed in human body, it will be transformed into the blood, which transports nutrients and oxygen to every cell of the human body.
Red Pine Needle Oil also contains high levels of Iron, Beta-Carotene, Protein, Vitamin A, Rutin and a naturally unique Pinus densiflora needles turpentine which is strengthen the body immune system. Rutin, is known for it capacity in cleaning blood vessels including the brain’s blood vessel.
Some of the known health benefits of Red Pine Needle Oil :
- Clear up skin conditions since Red Pine Needle Oil is an excellent natural disinfectant.
- Serve as an anti-microbial agent that exterminate parasites organisms.
- Heal internal and external wounds, reduce swelling.
- Increase red blood cell counts while enriching the blood.
- Alleviate digestive and gastrointestinal issues due to its ability to restore blood alkalinity.
- Protect the liver and restore its functioning.
- Neutralize free radicals and harmful toxins.
- Stimulate the immune system and thyroid gland.
- Prevent and remove arterial plaque buildup, lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol then improve cardiovascular health.
- Decrease tumors risk and strengthen the cells.
- Reduce the appetite so it can be used for weight reduction.